Friday 30 November 2012

For friends who lacks time for friends... Friendship moments


 I always waited for this day for which my eyes made a beautiful dream since long time. From long time i was excited to move forward to get next step of my life but suddenly my mind start thinking that i would like to hold the time. On those talks which we hold and cried a lot, today on those talks i laughed a lot. Don’t know why today those talks, moments and things are scratching me to remember again that past. My mind saying that those five years how i spent, how i bare but today don’t know something i left behind. Said, asked and requests like thousands of things are surrounding, which we won't forget. Who will pull my leg, just to eat my brain, who will follow me...
             Here there is no value of thousands of rupees, while there was fight for spending few rupees on each other. Now to whom should i fight for any reason, without any topic with whom should i discussed rubbish things, those happy moments with whom should i share. Where I will find such friends who kick me from mountain and then to save me they also jump.
  
            Who will irritate by my poems and by watching me to talk with some other girl who will shocked. With whom I’ll bear those lectures in class room, on professors "PG" who will laugh loudly. Who dares to call my certificate Scrap.whithout any fear who will tell me truth and right suggestion?


            Suddenly without any reason by watching anyone who will laugh like a idiot, don’t know when it will happen again. Say my friends, “it will happen again…” for friends, who will fight with professor and others (Bhai)…? Will these days come again…?

            Who will assure me on my own and if i fly in air with over confidence who  will dragged me to the surface of ground. At my happiest moments who will participate from bottom of heart and in my sorrowfulness, who will feel sad more than me.

            Still there is lots of things to be write, some things may remain along with me. I am scaring from just one thing that we won’t become Stranger to each other. In beautiful colors of life, friendship color won’t become dull or faded. I wish it won’t happen that in our personal and other relation, our friendship should not stop taking breath… (Or Die)


In our whole life, Wish! Try to meet each other and if not possible then remember us once…
             
Thought you laugh on me however you want…;-), I don’t mind at all. This smile…;-) I’ll  take in my mind and when I’ll remember you with this same smile I’ll  also make myself pleased.

6 comments:

  1. Nice post Rahul, This reminds me my friendship years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awsmme rahul...realy i liked ur way of loving frnds n ur presentation...:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Nice Thought For friendship...God luck Rahul...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rahul great post I really liked it and the best part is it in your own words.

    I searched more but it seems u stopped writing.

    Anyways very nice post. Would like to see more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice page with great concept. It requires continuity in blog post. I hope u will defiantly add clear concept on open minded friendship. Have a great ahead

    ReplyDelete