Wednesday, 9 January 2013

My Tour in Kerala

It was my first tour out of Maharashtra. I was damn excited cause i never been so long on any tour so far. The whole tour was arranged by my parents with siddhi travels. It's wonder that i went with my family on Kerala tour. Kerala is a beautiful state situated at the south west region of India on Malabar coast. Our tour was of 11 days including travling 4 days. It means our actual tour was of seven days. Though it was few days tour but i enjoyed like nothing before.


Places to visit in Kerala

I visited many places in kerala which are as follows.   

Trivandrum Central, Kollam Junction, Ernakulam Junction, Kochi,Thiruvananthapuram Zoo, Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Kovalam beach, Kerala Back water Boating, Kanyakumari, Devi Kanya Kumari, Munnar (Hill station), Guruvayur Temple, Thekkady, Poovar Island, Chinese Fishing Nets, Kochi, Elephant Junction, Thekkady, Rose Garden, Munnar,Mattupetty Dam, Munnar, Periyar Lake, Thekkady, Rajamalai (Eravikulam) National Park, Munnar, Attukal Waterfalls, Anamudi Peak, Chinese Fishing Nets, Elephant Junction, Mattupetty Dam, Eco point, Periyar Lake, Punnathur Kotta (Anakkotta), Neyyar Wild Life Sanctuary, Birthplace of Sri Adi Shankara and lot more

I am going to write all those seven days experience, which i spent in Kerala.

5 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing popular places of kerala as i am also in next week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems very interesting. Will surely plan the outing with my family at Kerala.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to know that you had a nice trip. But as a native of kerala, i feel u miss a half of its by not visiting malabar. Actually that part is the cream of it, try to visit malabar(the north part of kerala) next time

    ReplyDelete
  4. South is truly nice & divine place. I have been there last week at Kanyakumari n Madurai. I hv visited Padmanabhswamy temple, Backwater boating point among the places you mentioned above. Overall, visiting & exploring South India was nice experience n would like to do it again if I ever get a chance. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete